-----Original Message-----
From: Yanek Korff [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Posted At: 16 December 2002 16:08
Posted To: Swynk Exchange List
Conversation: Understanding Public Folder Limits; Exch2000
Subject: RE: Understanding Public Folder Limits; Exch2000

Aha.  And if messages are still there after the "age limit for replicas"
has passed -- what should I check?

-Yanek.

This email and any files transmitted with it are
confidential and intended solely for the use of
the individual to whom it is addressed. Any view
or opinions presented are solely those of the
author and do not necessarily represent those of
Silversands.
If you have received this email in error, please
contact our Support Desk immediately on
01202-360360 or email [EMAIL PROTECTED]