If it's doing NAT I don't think it'll work.

----- Original Message -----
From: "Andrey Fyodorov" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: "Exchange Discussions" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent: Tuesday, December 17, 2002 12:23 PM
Subject: OT: BellSouth DSL and MS VPN client

Hi all.

Does anyone here use BellSouth DSL service?

I just got it installed and it is working great. However when I am on DSL, I
can't connect to my corporate network with the MS VPN client.

My setup at home is:
Win ME or Win 2K Pro with MS VPN client
BellSouth gave me Westell WireSpeed DSL modem
I bought D-Link 614+ Wireless router. However my PC is wired. D-Link is not
blocking any outgoing traffic.

I have even tried to bypass D-Link and connected straight to the Westell
modem. Still no luck. The Westell modem is actually a router with a firewall
but as far as I can see it is not blocking any outgoing traffic.

I can ping the external IP address of the VPN server. MS VPN client can see
it too but it times out on "Verifying username and password" and gives error
650.