-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]On Behalf Of Smith Thomas
Contr 911 SPTG/SC
Sent: Tuesday, December 17, 2002 3:49 PM
To: Exchange Discussions
Subject: Outlook 200 Folder size

How do you delete items in the Outlook folder size.I have a user that
clean out thier mailbox, and the inbox is empty. I went in to Outlook and
right clicked Outlook Today and it brought up the folder size and it show
55mb in the inbox, but there is nothing in his inbox. I have reasearched
Technet and didn't find anything relating to this issue beside how to get
to the folder size and look at the sizes of the mailbox. Any help would be
appreciated.