There are plenty of alternatives to OWA... Are you talking about using their
mail client, or their 'proxy services' for OWA access? If it's the latter,
do you know of any technical differences between their approach and that
used by Whale communications? And.. Are those features compelling over
say... An ISA server protocol filtering of OWA access?