greetings,

Exchange 5.5 sp4 on NT4 sp6a.

We have users in multiple NT4 domains (same domains as the Exchange servers)
and users in a Win2k domain with multiple two-way trusts. The problem is
that when I want to add a Win2k user to the permissions tab of a mailbox, I
cannot see all of the Win2k users. (I only see the users from one top level
OU, and not from the other OU's) I can add users from the other OU's only
after performing the "search" function.

If anybody has any ideas I sure would love to hear them.

Thanks,
mike