It is my impression that the SiteFolderServer is supposed to be a server (the first
server) in an Administrative Group. (please correct me if I am wrong)
So if I install a new server into a new administrative group, the SiteFolderServer
should be set up to reflect the name that new server, right? (to be more specific it
should = the directory name of the PF store on that new server)

I just decovered that in a newly created AG the SiteFolderServer property is pointing
to a server that belongs to another AG. And that server is not even the first one in
its own AG or the organization.

Could this be a bug? Or am I not thinking straight?