I would probably be looking for a ORB or RBL that is likely involved some where
along the way.

Scott

-----Original Message-----
From: Ryan Fennema [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Friday, December 20, 2002 11:46 AM
To: Exchange Discussions
Subject: E-mail in to China

I was wondering if anyone else is having issues sending and receiving
emails with China (.cn) addresses.  We have had several addresses over
the last 4-6 months that we cannot send/receive email with.  I watch it
leave my server with no issues, we receive no errors, but the recipient
never receives it.  The same goes when they send to us, no errors, it
leaves there server, but never arrives here, again no error on either
end.  The only way we have found to get around the issue for business to
continue is to use a hotmail/yahoo account to correspond with them.  Has
anyone run into this?
Does anyone have a suggestion of where to look next?

Thanks,
Ryan

N. Ryan Fennema, MCSE
Network Administrator
X-Rite Incorporated - Grandville, MI
Phone: (616) 257-2165 Fax: (616) 257-2165
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
www.XRite.com