From: Mellott, Bill [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Thursday, December 19, 2002 4:34 PM
To: Exchange Discussions
Subject: could use opinions on Trend or Symantec product and or support

Would anyone be will to give me their 2 cent on Trends Support?

Why... I am considering moving to trends products or Symantec products (from
another vendor to remain name less)
It seems Trend gets good talk here...but Ive been testing it some (not all
at this point yet)
Ive had an occasion where the scan product missed a IRC Trojan...
where Symantec detected it.
Ive talked to trend two days ago and as of yet no response...another call to
them a while ago
did not leave me with the warm fuzzies...

so opinions of either of the above products would be welcome.

Exch55, NT4/ W2K, desktop the whole suite thingy'

thanks
bill

If you have received this email in error please notify the system manager or
the
sender immediately and do not disclose the contents to any one or make
copies.

** eSafe scanned this email for viruses, vandals and malicious content **
** To find out more about eSafeTM and other Aladdin Security Products,
contact AMC
Corporation at 212-620-0700 **