For Exchange 2000:
http://autoaccept-sink.sourceforge.net/

-----Original Message-----
From: Couch, Nate [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Posted At: Thursday, January 02, 2003 1:17 PM
Posted To: MSExchange Mailing List
Conversation: CONFERENCE ROOMS
Subject: RE: CONFERENCE ROOMS

Try the Auto Accept wizard script from Robert Strong's website
(http://www.exchangecode.com).

I don't think he has an Exchange 2000 version yet but then you didn't
mention which version of Exchange you are running.

Nate Couch
EDS Messaging