Have you tried the /resetfolders switch?

Neil

-----Original Message-----
From: Watkins V [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Posted At: 08 January 2003 15:49
Posted To: Swynk Exchange List
Conversation: User Deleted inbox
Subject: User Deleted inbox

Dear all
A user has somehow deleted his inbox folder, I didn't know this could be
done! Apparently he managed this while using OWA. I have opened his
mailbox as administrator and I can see it in the deleted items folder,
but how do I recover it, there seems to be no means? Copying it just
creates a normal subfolder. Ex5.5 Nt4 sp6a etc. Many thanks

Vanessa Watkins
Network Manager
Royal Holloway, University of london

This email and any files transmitted with it are
confidential and intended solely for the use of
the individual to whom it is addressed. Any view
or opinions presented are solely those of the
author and do not necessarily represent those of
Silversands.
If you have received this email in error, please
contact our Support Desk immediately on
01202-360360 or email [EMAIL PROTECTED]