Is the user's mailbox hidden?

-----Original Message-----
From: Matt [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Thursday, January 09, 2003 12:14 PM
To: Exchange Discussions
Subject: owa outlook 2002 outlook 2000 sr1

Help me please. Have ex2k sp3 server only server with exchange. Have one
account that can access mailbox thru OWA no problems. Remotely from his home
office can access thru outlook 2000 sr1.

>From in house workstation running XP and outllook 2002 cannot match name to
address list. I can see other names on exch server thru outlook 2002 but not
the one I need.

I set up another xp system with outlook 2000 sr1 not attached to any domain
just in it's own workgroup and it connects and opens this users mailbox.
What am I missing??

I need his workstation to work with 2002 outlook!!!!!
Thanks
.+--xm,)r(ື\檆b=!60৑&zǚ1r,:.˛
m隊[hy\z[,)rɄZ Zvh'+-i٢2G(