From: Chris Scharff [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Thursday, January 09, 2003 11:23 AM
To: Exchange Discussions
Subject: Re: Access to Exchange Server

Why wouldn't they be able to access the server given the open ports?[1]
Here's a list of your currently open ports...

         Open Port:     25
     Open Port:     27
     Open Port:     110
     Open Port:     119
     Open Port:     135
     Open Port:     139
     Open Port:     143
     Open Port:     389
     Open Port:     445
     Open Port:     563
     Open Port:     593
     Open Port:     636
     Open Port:     993
     Open Port:     995
     Open Port:     1030
     Open Port:     1032
     Open Port:     1035
     Open Port:     1037
     Open Port:     1041
     Open Port:     1043
     Open Port:     1047
     Open Port:     1049
     Open Port:     1051
     Open Port:     1053
     Open Port:     1069

[1] Should be using VPN to access.

On 1/9/03 8:03, "Cooke, Brian" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

See that's what I thought as well.  I even opened up a ticket with Cisco and

went through our entire settings and they couldn't find any holes that would

be allowing this type of access.

Brian Cooke
Systems Administrator
U.S. Inspect