Tablets? As in ...... pills?

Motrin is waaaaaay better that Tylenol :-P

deji
----- Original Message -----
From: "Ali Wilkes (IT)" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: "Exchange Discussions" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent: Tuesday, January 14, 2003 10:45 AM
Subject: OT: Anyone tried a tablet?

We have a Toshiba tablet PC for eval.  Nice toy, can see some benefits.
I personally would wait a while before buying one.

I would like to get a look at the HP/Compaq.  The reviews on this tend
to be opposing (It's fast!  It's slow!  It's great!  It sucks!).

SO,

Anyone used a tablet pc?  Got one?  Hated it?  Comments?