From: Couch, Nate [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Wednesday, January 15, 2003 9:57
To: Exchange Discussions
Subject: RE: Virus activity

Nothing out of the ordinary from my end.  Just that blasted Kelz.H which
won't go away.

Nate Couch
EDS Messaging

This message is private or privileged.  If you are not the
person for whom this message is intended, please delete it
and notify me immediately, and please do not copy or send
this message to anyone else.