And this works on both 5.5 and 2000?

-----Original Message-----
From: Stevens, Dave [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Thursday, January 16, 2003 11:19 AM
To: Exchange Discussions
Subject: RE: the spam product question

We bought IMSS from Trend a few months ago....I am very happy with it with
the only exception being some of the log manipulation.  Some of the searches
and query's are not very detailed.  Great product, we quarantine and block
about a thousand a day.....it will cost you too.

Dave Stevens
-IT Network Support-
email: [EMAIL PROTECTED]