All,

Environment:
NT4 Server with service pack 6
Exchange 5.5 with service pack 3
Groupshield 5 sp 1
Legato 5.5.2 client
Legato Exchange module version 2

I have just moved my exchange server over to new hardware.  The server is
working fine, but first noticed in my event viewer that the Legato exchange
module could not initialize any shared memory.  I then noticed in my task
manager that the memory taken up by the STORE is slowly increasing and is
now at 1.5 Gb in size.

The only difference between this environment and the old server is the
improvement in hardware and also I have upgraded to the new Groupshield
software.

Does anybody have any ideas on what could be the problem.  I am going to
service pack again and see what happens.

Thanks,
Didy