From: Clishe, Jason [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Friday, January 17, 2003 5:21 PM
To: Exchange Discussions
Subject: Need recommendation for 3rd party Exchange 2000 POP3 Connectors

Does anyone have any experience with any of the 3rd party Exchange 2000
POP3 connectors? Or better yet, is there a way to install the SBS POP3
Connector on a non-SBS box?

J a s o n  C l i s h e
Senior Network Engineer
Analysts International, Sequoia Services Group

Email: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Direct: (248) 371-3542
Mobile: (248) 891-8780