SMEG!  I hate it when I ask faq questions.  200 hail mary's and 35 pst
repairs.

-----Original Message-----
From: Chris Scharff [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Wednesday, January 22, 2003 9:57 AM
To: Exchange Discussions
Subject: Re: Mailbox permission problems

I believe that's covered in the FAQ.

On 1/22/03 10:51, "Hansen, Eric" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

No I haven't waited 120 minutes, its only been about 90.  By doesn't work I
mean when I go to another machine logged in as someone else who I have given

right in "exchange admin/my mailbox/permission tab" it says "unable to
expand folder, set of folders could not be opened. Operation failed."

Is there a way to force this or should I wait 2 hours?