Trying to implement a group mailbox using a public folder.  I've been
following the directions in the article "Implementing a Group Mailbox or
Public Folder"  Instant doc ID #4855 and I can't seem to get the script to
work.  It does not use the new message class.  Does anyone have any info on
how to set up a group mailbox using the public folders to track msg.

Thanks

Mario Fernandez
Network Administrator
DataSynapse
632 Broadway 5th Floor
New York, NY 10012
tel. (212) 842-8849
fax. (212) 842-8843

View the DataSynapse email disclaimer here:
  e-mail disclaimer <http://www.datasynapse.com/legal/emailprivacy.jsp>