From: Woodruff, Michael [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Thursday, January 23, 2003 9:03 AM
To: Exchange Discussions
Subject: Mail stuck in SMTP queue

Exchange 2k sp3...

Every now and then one of our Mac clents will send an internet message
with an attachment that will get stuck in our SMTP connector to the
internet.   This only happens on Macs and not on Windows based PCs.  It
will stay in the queue until it times out with no NDR or any events
logged.  They are using Outlook 2001 for Mac.  Any idea.  They are
sending using Rich Text also.  Thanks.