Ahhh. Gotcha.

-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Tuesday, February 04, 2003 6:19 AM
To: Exchange Discussions
Subject: RE: New Blackberry Server

Yes.  3.5 still needs an exchange mailbox to connect to, but in reality you
can setup one bes (3.5 allows for multiple bes services to run on a single
server which means you can cram more users on a single bes) and have
different users from different exchange sites on that one bes.  The old
version (2.1 and below) you needed to install exchange add-ins (which added
the blackberry tab to a mailbox) so it was site specific.  3.5 and above,
you do not need to do that.