From: Waters, Jeff [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Tuesday, February 04, 2003 3:36 PM
To: Exchange Discussions
Subject: RE: New Blackberry Server

Question, as we are a BlackBerry site, and I just saw this wonderful Goodlink.  If it
is a mirror sync, what happens to mail after the device gets to
8meg's?  Can you set a folder to not be synced, so the users could move mail to that
folder to keep for archive? Not that I wouldn't love to have the users
stay at 8meg's on the store, but I know the users that are using these here, and that
would never happen. Thanks Jeff