Good morning you all:

        When I attempt to set up some type of monitoring on my Exchange
2000 servers (three servers in three separate routing groups, one admin
group, all are Exchange 2K SP3; Win2k Server, SP3) using the Exchange
System Manager Tools function, I get the following error:

        An error occurred during a call to Windows Management
Instrumentation

        ID No: 80041001
        Exchange System Manager

        Now I have looked through the on line KB's without success, the
error number brings up something having to do with media player, and a
search on the error phrase returns nothing.  I was hoping that you
people who know more about this than I do can point me in the right
direction.

        Thanks.

John Matteson
Geac Corporate ISS