PF's don't accept NDRs. A message being sent somewhere within the system is
being sent to an address which is ambiguous. In the scripts section of
www.swinc.com can help locate whatever object has suplicate SMTP addresses.

On 2/6/03 19:02, "Varghese, Wilson" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

Anyone seen this before?  I can't find it on the web or on the support site.
I am getting a ton of NDR's because of this.

Event Type:     Warning
Event Source:   MSExchangeIS Public Store
Event Category: Transport Delivering
Event ID:       2091
Date:           2/6/2003
Time:           4:37:29 PM
User:           N/A
Computer:       Servername
A message deliver to public folder store "First Storage Group\Public Folder
Store (Servername)" with message class REPORT.IPM.NOTE.NDR is being dropped.

The NDRs are showing this:

      Sent:     2/4/2003 4:44 PM

     Public Folder Store (Servername) on 2/6/2003 3:01 AM
           A configuration error in the e-mail system caused the message to
bounce between two servers or to be forwarded between two recipients.
Contact your administrator.

           <server.domain.com #4.4.6>

If someone can point me in the direction to trouble shoot this, I would
really appreciate it.

thanks
Wilson