-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]] On Behalf Of Mario
Fernandez
Sent: Monday, February 10, 2003 9:19 PM
To: Exchange Discussions
Subject: Exchange version standard or enterprise

Hi -

This sounds like it may be the most asked question but it does not seem
easy
to find.  I'm trying to find out what Exchange version was installed on
this
server that I inhherited, Standard or Enterprise.  The Server in
sunnning on
WinNT 4.0 SP6a and Exchange 5.5 SP4.

Thanks

Mario Fernandez
Network Administrator
DataSynapse
632 Broadway 5th Floor
New York, NY 10012
tel. (212) 842-8849
fax. (212) 842-8843
[EMAIL PROTECTED]

View the DataSynapse e-mail disclaimer here:
http://www.datasynapse.com/legal/emailprivacy.jsp