www.slipstick.com.... www.slovaktech.com writes solutions like this for
customers all the time. Mention my name and get my standard 0% discount.

On 2/10/03 18:19, "Erick Thompson" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

I would like to create a public contacts folder that contains the contacts
from a custom internal CRM database. I know I can export the contacts to
Exchange, but I prefer a linking solution, where changes to the CRM app are
reflected in Exchange, and records in Exchange are either locked or
reflected in the custom database. I don't know if this is possible, or even
where to start looking. Can anyone give me any pointers?

Thanks,
Erick