-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]] On Behalf Of Anthony Roark
Sent: Tuesday, February 11, 2003 6:28 PM
To: Exchange Discussions
Subject: insufficient space to store all of your rules

Exchange,

I have many rules set in outlook.  After activating all of them I get
the following message: “….there is insufficient space to store all of
your rules.”  Once I re-open the Rules Wizard I notice some rules have
been deactivated.  Has anyone seen this before?

Thanks.

Anthony Roark