From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]] On Behalf Of
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Thursday, February 13, 2003 1:29 PM
To: Exchange Discussions
Subject: OWA in DMZ Zone

I'm currently running an OWA with two LAN cards - one on my private
network and one on the internet.

I would like to move the OWA server to my DMZ and would like to know
what ports I have to open on the private side to communicate with my
exchange server.

I understand that I only have to open port 80 on the public side
(actually, 443 for SSL)

Thanks!
Raul