Regarding the OAB; you need to change the location for this, not by
replicating it to another server, but by changing the location where it
is generated. If you are on Exchange 5.5, this is done in the Site
Configuration container.

Schedule+ free/busy is generated on a local basis by the users, the only
time you need to replicate a Sked+ f/b folder is if you want the
information on a different site.

Check the replication schedule in the INFORMATION STORE default
settings, see if it is set to NONE. If it is, you may want to change
this.

And if all else fails, you can shut down the Information store, Rename
PUB.EDB to something like PUB.CHESTY.USMC and restart the Information
store process. The folder will be recreated, it will be empty, but any
information replicated to other sites will backfill, free busy
information will recreate as user clients publish the information and
the OAB will regenerate; by default, once per day.

John Matteson
Geac Corporate ISS
(404) 239 - 2981
Atlanta, Georgia, USA.