-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]] On Behalf Of Paul Hutchings
Sent: Friday, February 14, 2003 11:39 AM
To: Exchange Discussions
Subject: RE: Deleting both Information Stores?

Thanks Ed - I found that out the fun way :-)  Looks like the Event
Service needs the Public IS as well?

I may just remove the Event Service (as this is primarily a connector
server) and then remove the Public IS totally.

Am I right in thinking that the eventconfig public folder has to live on
the relevent server, whereas setting the "Public Folder Server" value on
the Private IS properties controls where new user-created public folders
default to?

regards
Paul