Interesting.
I would still use 3.8 with ESE based scanning.
There is a 3.81 in beta currently.

-----Original Message-----
From: Paul Hutchings [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Saturday, February 15, 2003 5:24 AM
To: Exchange Discussions
Subject: Scnmail 3.8 or 3.52?

I asked a couple of days ago on the official stance on which is "best"
between Scanmail for Exchange 3.52 and 3.8 - this is the reply my vendor
came back with (Trend don't provide direct support in the UK any more).

I've read the readme's, and the comparison document on the Trend website and
it's six of one, half a dozen of the other - what are you guys that use
Scanmail running?

Have to say I've had no problems with Trend in the three years I've been
using them, so I've no reason to believe one version will cause more
problems than the other.

regards
Paul