I know this has been addressed but couldn't find the relevant results so
I apologize in advance.  Does anyone have a suggestion as to the best
product to use so that a user can sync his PocketPC (we're not using MIS
at this time) with a public folder calendar?  The Blackberry uses
Intellisync and it works great so I actually bought Intellisync for
PocketPC only to find out afterwards that this functionality for
PocketPC is only available if the user has full admin rights to the
entire public folder hierarchy which won't work for us.  Thanks.

NOTICE: This e-mail message and any attachment to this e-mail message
contains confidential information that may be legally privileged. If you
are not the intended recipient, you must not review, retransmit, convert
to hard copy, copy, use or disseminate this e-mail or any attachments to
it. If you have received this e-mail in error, please notify us
immediately by return e-mail or by telephone at 954-764-6660 and delete
this message. Please note that if this e-mail message contains a
forwarded message or is a reply to a prior message, some or all of the
contents of this message or any attachments may not have been produced
by Ruden, McClosky, Smith, Schuster, & Russell, P.A.