Like the usernames and passwords wouldn't still be sent in plain text. lol

On 2/24/03 1:05, "Keith Hall" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

One option regardless of port mapping is to hide the exchange access deep
down in some cryptic folder structure, to access you then have a url like
http://ipaddress/xkjJ4w9lqj4xp/j295hF6KJpwqz/lo5Jd9balvq3X/exchange, and
turn OFF directory listing... I think the exchange OWA scripts need changing

but it should work and this is one method I've thought of for 'hiding' an
OWA instance.

Of course it's almost useless if you don't have the URL to click on in the
first place, which probably 99% of the time people will use OWA from a
public machine! You could use an easier folder path to remember, but is less

secure... YMMV

Rgds,

Keith.