No version of Outlook (nor do most mail clients) support the inclusion of
the attachment in replies. When you forward a message with an attachment
what behavior do you see?

On 2/27/03 7:04, "Elmerick, Ralph H." <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

I know that OWA supports the sending and receiving of attachments ( Oh yea,
Exchange 5.5 SP4) however does it support the forwarding of an attachment.
In other words if a user has received an attachment in an email and then the

user replies to the message for forwards the message on to another Exchange
mailbox should OWA support that and send that attachment onto the forwarded
user.  If so then there is a bug and I need to fix it.  Thanks.

Ralph H. Elmerick
NT/Exchange Administrator
330-471-3409

This message and any attachments are intended for the
individual or entity named above. If you are not the intended
recipient, please do not forward, copy, print, use or disclose this
communication to others; also please notify the sender by
replying to this message, and then delete it from your system.

The Timken Company