Dear all,

We have a situation where exchange 5.5 users are subscribed to a list as
supplied by a unix listmanager.  When a message is sent to this list, there
are 240 members, there always seem to be a number of failures, which appear
to be random.  Any ideas why?  I have looked for events in the logs after
switching on all logging for mta, is, transport etc, but nothing useful.
They are not over their mailbox limit, they do not all have inbox rules, so
I am baffled.
Ex5.5 sp4 plus fixes, NT 4etc

thanks

Vanessa Watkins