http://www.slipstick.com/dev/olforms/holiday.htm

On 2/27/03 13:25, "Brett Wesoloski" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

You wouldn't by any chance know of a link that would show how to set the
time to busy would you?  What fields mean what in the text file?  I see
subject being the first field, start and end date the second field.  I tried
to put in Busy in the third but that didn't work.  I have looked at MS site
and did a google search.

TIA,
Brett

-----Original Message-----
From: Chris Scharff [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Thursday, February 27, 2003 1:07 PM
To: Exchange Discussions
Subject: Re: Change Even default

If you edit the items being imported, you can set their time to busy.

On 2/27/03 12:56, "Brett Wesoloski" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

Not that I could find.  Under the calendar options all I have is Show week
numbers in the date Navigator, use Microsoft Schedule+ as my primary
calendar - grayed out, and Always use local Calendar.  Then I can change the

back color.  When I choose add holidays' I do not get any options to select
it just imports them.