From: Depp, Dennis M. [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Friday, February 28, 2003 12:56 PM
To: Exchange Discussions
Subject: RE: Send on behalf of

When I use Send As, the message looks like it came from the sender.
When I open the message, it still looks like it came from the sender.
When I use send on behalf of, in my inbox, the message looks like it
came from the person I have send on behalf of permission.  When I open
the message it will say something like