Is it just me, or is Netbackup a bear to get installed and configured
properly?  I've gone through every setup guide I can find online and I
still can get it to run properly.  Getting errors like the following:

Subject: Backup on poplar.unet. - 71 started

Backup by administrator on client poplar.unet.maine.edu.

Status = none of the files in the file list exist.

/C/Program Files/VERITAS/NetBackup/logs/user_ops/admin000/logs/NBWIN002
may have more information.

File list
---------
/Microsoft Information Store/
/Microsoft Exchange Mailboxes/

Of course the NBWIN002 log has no other info in it.

Anyone had this problem before?

Todd Boynton