-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Veld, Paul
Sent: Thursday, March 06, 2003 5:08 PM
To: Exchange Discussions
Subject: Best practices for removing an Exchange Site / Admin Group

G'day,

        I am looking for a best practices document that covers removing
a site/admin group from an Exchange 2000 organisation.  Some background
- we have a distributed environment with about  400 locations, split
over about 60 Exchange sites.  It was Exchange 5.5 / NT4.0, but most of
the sites ( other than some in Asia ) have been migrated to Exchange
2000 SP2 / Win2K SP3.  Due to reorganisation of the company, a number of
the sites are going to split off to a different Exchange organisation.
The migration of user data will be done by another group, but I need to
be able to remove the sites from our organisation after the migration is
complete.

        So, I am looking for a document covering best practices of
removing sites from the organisation.  I have looked on google and
technet ( remove / decommission exchange site ), but all the entries so
far have been relating to removing an Exchange server from a site, not
removing a site from an org. Has anyone seen anything along these
lines??

Thanks,

Paul.