From: Ed Crowley [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Friday, March 07, 2003 11:39 PM
To: Exchange Discussions
Subject: RE: E2K Clustering advice

Building the non-clustered front-end as the first server in the site
would mean that your Site Replication Server would reside in the DMZ.
That's even worse than a front-end server in a DMZ; I agree with your
opinion on that.

Ed Crowley MCSE+Internet MVP
Freelance E-Mail Philosopher
Protecting the world from PSTs and Bricked Backups!T