Should be able to work like that w/o issue.

----- Original Message -----
From: "Andrey Fyodorov" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: "Exchange Discussions" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent: Tuesday, March 11, 2003 2:03 PM
Subject: RE: Blackberry question

one more question if you don't mind...

what if one group of people want to use "their" Blackberry server and there
is another group of people who want to use a different Blackberry server, to
the best of your knowledge is that possible?

Basically I am looking at this from a hosted perspective. If a customer
brings their blackberry server into the picture, will it affect the rest of
the customers? and what if other customers will want to get their own
Blackberry servers, will there be a conflict?