From: Tener, Richard [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: 20 March 2003 15:57
To: Exchange Discussions
Subject: Public Folders

Hello,

        We recently did a upgrade from exchange 5.5 to exchange 2000.  I
have two servers both are on windows 2000. 1 box has exchange 5.5 installed
and the other has exchange 2000.  Last night I rehomed the public folders to
the exchange 2000 box.  The problem I have now is I cannot recieve email
from the outside to these public folders.  On the old 5.5 box I had a
distribution list setup called [EMAIL PROTECTED] so when people from
outside sent to this address it would go to a public folder but now it
doesnt.  However when you send a email directly to the public folder it
receive it.  I checked the public folder in exchange manager and it does
have the [EMAIL PROTECTED] dl in the members tab. I think everything is
set up right but its not working right.  If anyone can help me please do.

Thanks
Rich

 MAILsweeper for the presence of computer viruses.

 the system manager ( [EMAIL PROTECTED] ).

 The format of address is:  [EMAIL PROTECTED]

 MAILsweeper for the presence of computer viruses.

 J Sainsbury plc  (185647 England)
 Sainsbury's Supermarkets Limited  (3261722 England)

 Registered Offices:
 33 Holborn
 London
 EC1N 2HT