I have a customer who wants to use the SBS Pop3 connector for Exchange,
yesterday we configured it and he is able to receive messages but unable
to send them. The messages leave his outbox but are never delivered to
their recipients.

Here is the set up
Microsoft Small Business Server 2000
Windows 2000 SP3
Exchange 2000 SP3
Pop3 Connector for exchange set to connect to his provider every 15
minutes

He has both his internal SMTP address (Which is his default reply to)
and his provider email address listed under e-mail addresses.

I have never used the SBS Pop3 Connector before so I do not even know
where to begin to troubleshoot.

Any Help would be appreciated.

Joshua

Joshua Morgan