Well, setting it up now (again after a "play" install this morning).

I don't wish to turn this into a Postfix list so if anyone can help and
would care to answer off-list:

At present my box is on the LAN, if I've called it "relay.mira.co.uk" and I
want it to accept any mail for the mira.co.uk domain and forward it to
otherserver.mira.co.uk do I use virtual domains or, as I think, transport
mappings?

Reason I ask is that the transport mappings don't appear to work if I use
the format domain.com smtp:[otherserver.mira.co.uk]

regards,
Paul
--
Paul Hutchings