From: Mellott, Bill [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Thursday, March 27, 2003 6:38 AM
To: Exchange Discussions
Subject: RE: domain name

well..let's see Ed...ok it's like seven ways to kevin Bacon.

See months ago Tony asked about installing OWA..IIS ect..I remember He had
quite the time with it and many questions.
The I think he got it...then I think there was something he asked about a
problem about it sometime a month later...
So then now maybe he is trying to access it from home on his laptop....
now he wants to somehow be able to use his domain name www.domain.com to get
to his OWA server with out the long drawn out line.
So now he's testing at home.... testing his connection to his OWA server at
his www.domain.com and appears to be having some type of DNS issues
regarding resolving to his domain....

so we have hopefully establish the connectin to Exchange since OWA relates
to exchange and DNS issues can relate to both thus Tony's question
potentiall relates to exchange

How does it relate to Kevin Bacon?
I suspect some one at the ISP or Tony company knows somebody that knows
Kevin Bacon.....thus resulting it the final potential connection to Kevin
Bacon...

bill