From: Chris Scharff [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Thursday, March 27, 2003 3:29 PM
To: Exchange Discussions
Subject: Re: Exchange Rules

Where does the mail, that they receive (forwarded) say it is from? Or...
What is the address in your domain that mail is being sent to when it is
then being processed and forwarded? With either of those addresses, you
should be able to type them in the To: line of a message and resolve the
name of the mailbox.