Ladies and Gentlemen, I'm hoping someone can help me...

I've recently migrated my organization to Exchange 2000, and for the
most part things have gone smoothly...  Of course now I've developed a
problem...

The problem started when I was investigating why backup of some of our
PF's wasn't working properly (using BE9, which was complaining about not
being able to find about a dozen of our 1400+ PF's)...  I was assuming
that the folders in question did not replicate properly from our Exch5.5
server, so I wanted to go into ESM and check to make sure the folders
were set to replicate with the Exch5.5 server properly...

Long story short:  Any time I attempt to access the properties of a PF
in ESM, I get the following error:

The token supplied to the function is invalid
ID Number: 80090308
Exchange System Manager

Accessing PF's in ESM did work properly in the past... I've STFW and the
MSKB and the only references I can find relate to LDAP errors, which I
suppose could be the root of the problem, but I have no idea how to fix
it...  (LDAP queries for other things appear to work properly)...

I did find one message in my searching regarding requiring SSL in the
Default web site causing this problem...  I have installed a SSL cert to
secure OWA, and changed the security requirement on the default site so
SSL is only required on the /Exchange folder, but that didn't help...
Then I tried not forcing SSL on any of the OWA/IIS folders and it still
hasn't made a difference...

I'm sure I'm not the only one who's had this problem?  Any pointers on
how to fix it would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks.

Joe Pochedley