From: Blunt, James H (Jim) [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Thursday, April 03, 2003 10:59 AM
To: Exchange Discussions
Subject: RE: Public Folders contact list under Global Address List Area?

Depends...does it have to be directly under the GAL?

I have a PF contact list for our parent company.  If people want to see it
in Outlook, they have to add the Outlook Address Book first.  Then they go
find the PF contact list, right-click and go to "Properties | Outlook
Address Book tab" and check the "Show this folder as an e-mail Address Book"
option.

Then when they go to address an e-mail, they will see the GAL first, then
the OAB, with the PF Contact List indented below that.