Funny thing,
it's a while I'm about to code something like that REALLY SOON NOW for
internal use. A little bit more complicated since I'll need to traverse some
firewalls and use unix based webservers, but basically the idea is exactly
the same.

Stupid instant poll: how many of you out there have something like that
deployed internally ? Doesn't matter if it uses a commercial product or a
internal development, I'm just curious how many organizations choose to...
ahm... work around the insistence of users using email in order to send
??+MB files by email.
Heiko

--
-- PREVINET S.p.A. www.previnet.it