For that you may need to go back to the RTC folks to dig into.

ERM (Exchange Resource Manager) Released!
http://www.swinc.com/erm

From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Posted At: Tuesday, May 27, 2003 10:51 AM
Posted To: Microsoft Exchange
Conversation: Titanium, RTC server and Server Active Sync
Subject: RE: Titanium, RTC server and Server Active Sync

Hi andy
Well I got a bit further now with rtc! I think it was a messenger client
on
the rtc server that messed it up.
The only problem now is that administrator is the only one who can log
on to
the service even if others are enabled.
Karsten